「杂七杂八的小管家」英文美文:如果你忘记我



「杂七杂八的小管家」英文美文:如果你忘记我
本文插图
【「杂七杂八的小管家」英文美文:如果你忘记我】

如果你渐渐停止爱我 ,
我就会渐渐停止爱你 。
如果忘记我就别寻找我 ,
因为我也已经忘记了你 。
——聂鲁达
If You Forget Me
如果你忘记我
作者/Pablo Neruda聂鲁达
I want you to know one thing.
我要你知道一件事 。
You know how this is:
要你知道这是怎样的:
if I look at the crystal moon,
如果我看着水晶般的月亮 ,
at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,
看着窗前缓慢秋天的红色树枝 ,
if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash
如果我在火堆旁触碰那难以感触的灰烬
or the wrinkled body of the log,
或者木头那布满皱纹的躯体 ,
everything carries me to you…
万物都把我带向你…
As if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals,
仿佛那存在的万物 , 芳香 , 光芒 , 元素 ,
were all little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me.
都是小船驶向你—那等待我的小岛 。
Well, now,
那么 , 现在 ,
if little by little you stopped loving me ,
如果你渐渐停止爱我 ,
I shall stop loving you little by little.
我就会渐渐停止爱你 。
If suddenly you forget me do not look for me,
如果忘记我就别寻找我 ,
for I shall already have forgotten you.
因为我也已经忘记了你 。
If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life,
如果你觉得我生活中的风雨漫长而疯狂 ,
and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,
如果你决定把我独自丢弃在那片海岸上 ,
remember that on that day, at that hour,
记住 , 在那一天 , 在那个时刻 ,
I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.
我会挥手告别出发去寻找另一片土地 。
But if each day, each hour,
可是如果在每一天 , 每个一时刻 ,
you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness,
你都感到注定要以余生的快乐为代价来想念我 ,
if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me,
如果每天都有一朵花爬到你唇边来寻找我 ,
ah my love, my own…
我的爱 , 我的…
in me all that fire is repeated,
那么所有的火焰会再度燃烧在我心中 ,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 。
因为并没有什么已熄灭和遗忘 。
My love feeds on your love, beloved ,
我的爱以你的爱为生 , 爱人 ,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine.
只要你还在 , 就一直在你臂弯中不曾离开.


    推荐阅读