巴夏Bashar|巴夏:人生就是不断地更新自己( 二 )


So yes, well, you might be temporarily capable of diverting the energy to a different task
虽然 , 你可以暂时把情绪的能量转移到另一事物上
Until you actually find out what the belief is that generating it,
但是 , 如果你没有真正找到产生这个情绪的信念
Then you are open to the idea of the emotion returning
那么 , 该情绪仍然可能“死灰复燃”
Because the belief hasn't gone away
因为 , 产生它的信念 , 并未消失
巴夏Bashar|巴夏:人生就是不断地更新自己
本文插图

问:
Great! Because I align with that.
解答的太好了!因为我就“卡”在信念上
So then a lot of my journey, and I imagine that peoples' journey is updating belief constantly.
我是否可以认为 , 我们人生的大部分旅途 , 就是要不断地更新我们的信念?
巴夏:
Absolutely. That's what this is all about.
正是如此!这就是人生之旅的目的
Finding out what beliefs you been fed as you grew up that simply have nothing to do with you
在你的成长过程中 , 你被“喂养”了一些信念 , 它们与真实的你无关
And dropping that baggage
你需要找到它们 , 并放下这些“包袱”
Because it doesn't belong to you.
因为 , 它们并不属于你
It probably came from your parents, your society, your school, your friends, what have you
它可能来自你的父母、社会、学校、朋友……等等……
But the idea is you're learning in this transformational age to streamline yourself
所以 , 在这个转变时期 , 你需要学习不断地简化自己
And strip yourself down to those belief systems that are actually about you
不断地剥离那些(旧有的)信念系统 , 直到只剩下那些属于真实的你的信念
And not about other people that you happen to be dragging along with you
不再背负那些“恰巧”被你带上的属于其他人的信念
问:
OK! I got that. That's great. Thank you, Bashar!
好的!我明白了!太棒了!谢谢您 , 巴夏!
巴夏:小小改变 , 改变一切
Again we have described this before
之前我们说过:
The idea that every change is a total change.
“每个改变 , 都是完全彻底的改变”
This starts to make very obvious sense again when you go back through to the beginning
结合我们刚开始时讲的内容 , 你就很好理解了
And use the science of the obvious
也就是运用“显而易见的科学现象”
one thing leading to another.
“一件事会引发另一件事的发生”(来理解)
If everything is literally made out of one particle
一切事物 , 如果都是由同一个粒子生成
Then any time you exercise your consciousness on the matrix that is created by the particle that in a sense is you
那么任何时候 , 你在这个粒子制造出来的矩阵中操练你的意识时(这个粒子 , 某种程度上讲 , 也是你)
Then you will understand that
你就会明白:
any change you make must by definition, change the path of that particle in some way shape or form.
你做的任何改变 , 根据其定义 , 都将以某种方式改变了这个粒子的运动路径
And if you change the path of that particle in some way shape or form


推荐阅读