巴夏Bashar|巴夏:人生就是不断地更新自己( 六 )


You literally are a different person when you make any shift at all
当你做了任何一点转变后 , 你都变成了一个完全不同的人
Literally a different person
你真的就是一个完全不同的人
So
所以
whatever you define, truly define that person to be
不论你把“那个你”定义成什么样子
That's the total reality that exists as well.
那也是一个存在着的实相
If you suddenly define yourself to be a person that has a very different behavior patterns than the other person you were a moment ago
如果你突然把自己定义成一个与“之前的你”有着非常不同的行为模式的人
Or again, perhaps, more precisely
或者 , 更确切地说是:
If you define your consciousness is now perceiving itself through the matrix of a different universal reality than it did a moment ago
如果你定义自己的意识 , 现在正通过一个与之前不同的“宇宙实相的矩阵”来感知自己
That reality is a total reality
那么 , 这个实相 , 也是个完整的实相
with its own sense of history,
有着它自己的历史
Its own sense of its own future
有着它自己的未来
And it bears no relationship what so ever to the other universe you’re in
并且 , 它跟现在你所在的宇宙没有“半毛钱关系”
Unless you have defined in that universe that it contains a similar component
除非 , 你把它定义成一个“包含一些类似的组件”的宇宙
That makes it seem as if it has a similarity to the universe you’re in
只有这样 , 它才会跟你现在所在的宇宙有相似之处
So again
所以
If you feel that things are difficult to change
如果 , 你感觉事情难以改变
Or they change more slowly than you would prefer
或者 , 改变的速度比你希望的慢
All your simply doing
你所做的 , 只不过是
Is creating a new whole total universe that has a lot of similarity to the one you were just in
创造了一个完全全新的宇宙 , 这个宇宙与之前你所在的宇宙有许多相似之处
But you don't have to do that
但你没必要这么做
If you do that, however
如果你确实这么做了
That might be a clue to you that you may have belief systems that says
那这可能暗示着:你有一个信念系统 , 在你耳边说:
I'm not comfortable going any faster than that
“转变得这么快 , 让我感觉不舒服”
Changing any more radically than that.
“如此快的根本上的改变 , 让我受不了”
Why not?
“为什么会这样呢?”
And then it's up to you to explore your belief systems and your definitions to find out
然后 , 就需要你来检视你的信念系统与定义 , 从而发现:
Why the pace is what the pace is
为什么你改变的速度 , 是现在这个速度?
Because it may actually serve you in a number of ways.
因为这个速度 , 对你来说 , 在很多方面可能都是有帮助的
Just because sometimes things change slowly doesn't mean that the negative thing.
有时候 , 事件改变得慢 , 并不意味着 , 这就是负面的
You yourself may require that pace for a variety of positive reasons.
可能由于各种正面的原因 , 你需要这样的速度


推荐阅读