people@七种迹象表明你喜欢的人只把你当成朋友( 二 )

Are you always the one suggesting it out?

你是唯一一个给出明确暗示的人吗

Are you the only one giving settle hints,

比如给他们买咖啡或称赞他们

buying them coffee, or giving them little compliments?

或许你让他们感动过一两次

Maybe you’ve made them move once or twice.

他们对此有所回报吗

Have they done any of these things in return?

如果没有 这可能是他们对你没感觉的迹象

If not, that could be a sign they’re just not feeling it.

2.你们俩只和群体同行

2.You two only hang out in groups.

你有没有和喜欢的人单独出去过

Are you ever alone with your crush?

或者你们周围总有一两个人和你们在一起

Or does it seem like there’s always 1 or 2 people hanging around as well.

也许这只是个巧合

Maybe this is just a coincidence.

但如果你和ta似乎连几个小时的独处时间都没有

But if you never seem to have a chance to spend even just a few hours alone together,

那么你喜欢的人可能只把你对朋友

then your crush probably just sees you as just a friend.

并不是他们不重视你的陪伴

It’s not that they don’t value your company.

有些人喜欢和一群朋友出去逛街


推荐阅读