people@七种迹象表明你喜欢的人只把你当成朋友( 四 )
How long have you’ve known your crush?
你们只是刚刚认识
Did you just meet them,
还是认识好几年了
or have you been crushing on them for a few years?
老实说
We’ll be honest.
如果你们认识有一阵子了
It’s not looking good if you’ve known them for quite a while,
而且你们已经建立了友好关系 那并不是件好事
and you’ve already settled in a friendly relationship.
如果你们的关系还没有更进一步
If it hasn’t bloomed into something more yet,
那么可能永远都不会了
it probably never will.
最常见的原因是
The most common reason is that
人们不想毁掉一份好的友谊或冒险失去一位密友
people don’t want to ruin a good friendship or risk losing a close friend.
当然 这条也有例外
Of course, there are exceptions for this rule.
有时两个人做了很多年朋友
Sometimes, people who have been friends for years
突然就意识到他们疯狂地爱着彼此
suddenly realize that they’re madly in love with each other.
推荐阅读
- 北青网综合|陕西寨山遗址发现多处活人殉葬墓:初步鉴定均为女性,身上可见劈砍迹象
- 探测器|外星生命或被找到?意料之外星球发现疑似迹象,探测器传回新照片
- 经济日报|世界贸易组织发布报告修正预测 全球贸易出现反弹迹象
- 疫情|世界贸易组织发布报告修正预测:全球贸易出现反弹迹象
- 报告|世界贸易组织发布报告修正预测全球贸易出现反弹迹象
- 疫情|全球贸易出现反弹迹象
- 梦妹是游戏迷喔|部落冲突:策划疯狂扩容,种种迹象表明,14本真的快来了
- 「中澳关系恶化」中澳关系恶化又一迹象?外媒又热炒:中国叫停澳大利亚煤炭进口
- 人民日报|全球航空业显露缓慢复苏迹象
- 全球航空业显露缓慢复苏迹象
