people@七种迹象表明你喜欢的人只把你当成朋友( 六 )

那么他们可能和你不是同一种感觉

they probably don’t think of you in that way.

6.当你称赞他们或帮他们忙时很尴尬

6.It’s awkward when you compliment them or do them favors.

不管多么努力

No matter how hard we try,

喜欢的人在身边时 我们很难隐藏

hiding our true feelings from them is almost impossible

对他们的真实情感

when we’re around our crushes.

赞美他们或帮助他们的诱惑

The temptation to compliment them or to do them favors

太强烈了

is just way too strong.

但如果你喜欢的人只把你当做朋友

But if your crush sees you as just a friend,

结果总是很尴尬

it always comes out really awkward on their end.

不管我们爱的姿态是多么的流畅和优雅

No matter how smooth and swob we are with our loving gestures,

你都是正在跨越友谊和爱情之间的界限

you’re crossing the lines between friendship and romance.

重要的是要意识到什么时候我们会让喜欢的人尴尬

It’s important to be aware of when we make our crushes uncomfortable,

如果你喜欢的人对你没有这种感觉

and if your crush doesn’t see you in that light,

他们会明显感到不舒服


推荐阅读